Saturday 3 May 2014

Been a while again. I just don't have time to blog. Sem 3 just started and all the headaches stated as well. Accounting is not as easy as it seems. But I just have to work harder now.

Melbourne is beautiful guys. You should visit it if you're a travel enthusiasts. It gets really cold during winter so it's better to visit during summer.

I am really glad I chose to come here. Everything is going well for me here. I got a good education, new experience... And most of all I met my love of my life here. Yes my boo. She's the best woman I've met besides my mum and my babysitter. She does a lot for me, cooks great food, takes me out and all... Yeah she drives cause I don't have a valid license here...

We went for bhajan last night. Her mom was there. They gave gifts to give the mothers there for the mothers day celebration. As soon as she gave her gift to her mom, her mom gave her a hug and kissed her. That moment was so touching and cute. I felt so touched that a droplet of tears ran down my face. How I wished my mom to be here too. I'm sure my boo would've gotten her a gift as well.

When we were on the way back, I gave her a peck on the cheek for fun. She laughed and made fun of my emotional side. We are having the best time ever in this relationship. I met all her friends too and they are nice people. All good fun here. If only my friends and family are here to enjoy with me.

There's always a good and bad side to life. You can't have all the best things. In my case I found my soul mate but I don't have my family and friends here. It's like yin and yang. There's always something balancing it out. That night before we went to sleep she told me that she understand my situation and she's willing to help me out under whatever circumstances. She gave me a tight bear hug and a kiss before we slept. I love her tender and warm gestures towards me. It keeps me comfortable at all times.

I'm so happy right now and I can only wish for the best in the future. For all you boys out there who claims girls always chest you and that sort of crap, you just haven't found the right woman. Till then you got no rights to complain about women. Respect your woman fellas and you shall enjoy your life afterwards. There's no such thing as she nags you or controls you.

No comments:

Post a Comment