Monday 2 December 2013

The lovely train ride

So its been more than a month now since I first started talking to R. If you still dont know, this is the woman of my life. I waited for years to find someone like her. She is an amazing person. The type of girl that guys dream of.
I have stated before how she is such a devotional person and also does charities. She cares more about others than herself. She has a beautiful voice, similar to an angel. We have gotten really close in the past month. I'm so glad I decided to talk to her that day.
We normally meet up at the train station after our classes ends and since we live in the same area, we take the same train home. Just the other day she was extremely exhausted due to extreme activities she took part in uni. So as usual we got on the train and she would tell me how her day went. This time she was damn tired and is felt that she needs a rest. After a while in the train I realized that she had fallen asleep. The best part was, she had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I was overjoyed at that moment.

The first time she has done it. I gently moved her head from my shoulder right to my lap. I thought it would make it more comfy for her and it did. While she was asleep, I played with her nice and long hair. The train was chilly and I felt she was shivering, I threw my jumper on her so that she would feel warmer since its a long ride home. I thought to myself, I would do anything for her, even give my life. I would protect her no matter what.
Towards the end of the train ride, she woke up and she thanked me for helping her out. I just smiled and gave her a positive nod.
We took the bus back home after we reached the station. She invited me for coffee in her place. I couldn't refuse. She made me coffee and we had a good chat that night. About ten I decided to leave. Before I left, she gave me a hug and said thanks for everything.
I reached home and I started thinking, its time I proposed to her. I'm planning a romantic dinner this wednesday night. I'm gonna confess to her about my feelings. I hope she accepts. I got a feeling she will.

Till next time folks. Au revoir.

2 comments: