Saturday 16 November 2013

Potential problems

I like to over think stuff. Something petty can be made huge by my brains. I dont know why but it always happens. That's not all, most nights I dont go to sleep that fast, I would just lay there thinking about stuff and the worst case scenario is that I dont sleep at all that night.
Why am I telling you this?? Well I just figured a potential threat to our relationship, once we get together that is, due to me over thinking the circumstances. You see, I have stated before that I love my home and after completing my studies, I would definitely move back home. I dont plan to stay here, its not suitable for me and I just can't leave everything behind.
Likewise, R, she was born here in Australia. Her parents moved here from Sri Lanka and most of her family members are here as well. Naturally, being born here she has all her close friends and family members throughout her life. She is also the only child in the family.
So the thing is, there would be a potential conflict when the time I have completed my degree. I am pretty sure she, like me, is not gonna sacrifice everything here just to join me back home. Its not gonna happen and it ain't easy. Its gonna be a struggle if either of us do sacrifice something. The worst part is there can be no compromise to this. I can't come up with any to start with. I also thought that I dont one to be the guy who separates her from her family and friends.
See what my brains have done. This all happened in just five minutes of daydreaming. I'm just so lost thinking about this potential problem I have and I just can't stop thinking about it. It really is depressing in my point of view. I had no luck previously with relationships but just as I am about to establish one major problem arises.
Whatever it is, its still too early to tell since we aren't in a relationship yet (we are getting there). I am not sure if we would pull through but I have a grave feeling about this. Oy time will tell folks.

PS: we are going to the beach tommorow. More updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment