Thursday 14 November 2013

Romantic times.

Hey everybody!! I have posted earlier about the girl that I am currently interested in, let's call her R. She is a magnificent person and I'm sure all you guys out there would say the same for your own lady love. I'm saying she's a magnificent person in my point of view. She has seriously good qualities in her that just ticks all my boxes.
I currently live in my late aunt's house and with my grandmother who had lived here for 20 over years. Being an ardent Sai devotee, my grandmother attend the bhajans (songs of gods sang by a group of ppl) held every week. It is in these bhajans that I first met R as I am obliged to accompany granny there every week. She was one of the earliest there  setting up the altar. Being a timid person, I did not have the guts to talk to her and the other folks there and instead I just kept to myself at a corner of the room.
I told myself to go and make new friends it would be fun but I was quiet all the while. She was dressed in traditional clothes which really mesmerized me. I kept looking at her. She is quite tall, I think about 176cm about 3 cm lesser than my height, she had nice long curly hair and she had nice brown skin tone. I thought that she was quite pretty.
As the weeks passed I saw her more frequently and I also found out that she lived in the same suburb as me.
I started developing feelings for her when I found out some of her activities she does. She is like an activist. She helps at orphanages, she has volunteered at the SPCA here, she has helped homeless people, she helps in soup kitchens, she frequently donates blood and many more volunteer work. I had always wanted to date a girl like this. One of the main thing is that she loves animals just like me. As soon as I found out about her activities I started falling head over heels for her. There's not many girls out there that does what she does.
A month later they had a morning prayer session in her house. I couldn't help myself so I decided to follow my granny there. Woke up about 4am and I had to drag myself to the car. When I entered her home, there were no sign of her, I thought maybe she ain't joining us today and I proceeded to the living room. The guests all arrived and her hall was filled with devotees. A while later I got excited as I saw her enter the hall and she had a sit right next to me. I was damn lucky that day. She was one of the singers at the prayer and my god her voice was so melodious and cute in some ways.
After the prayer ended, they had prepared breakfast for the devotees. I had my breakfast and I saw her just wandering around without anyone to talk to. I mustered all the courage I had and I started a conversation with her. As usual I introduced myself and all. I found out she was 22 and she is already doing her masters. I thought to myself that she must be a really smart woman. We had a pretty long conversation. I managed to obtain her contact number.
I immediately started texting her that night itself. I couldn't help myself I just had to do it. She is that type of girl that u wanna spend  your life with.
Those conversations turned into dates. Yes we are currently dating but we aren't in a relationship yet. The other day she had to go to this party so she asked me to tag along. I met some of her friends and apparently she is the only one in her gang of friends that is single. We had a good time that night especially when we danced. I felt that we were more intimate at that time. We left the party at about 3 am, she drove me home. As I was about to leave the car she gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. She said thanked me for accompanying her. I couldn't sleep that night. I kept thinking about her and only her. I'm currently giving it more time, I dont know when I will confess to her. Only time will tell.

3 comments: